10 Terrible Blogging Tips
1. Don't proofread your posts One of the worst things you can do as a blogger is to proofread your posts before hitting publish. This will make your writing seem more polished and professional, and it will also ensure that you don't make any embarrassing typos or grammatical errors.
2. Write long, rambling posts If you want to bore your readers and lose their attention, then be sure to write long, rambling posts that meander all over the place. The key is to keep your readers guessing what you'll talk about next, and the best way to do that is to jump from topic to topic without any sort of logical progression.
3. Use lots of jargon Another great way to lose your reader's attention is to use lots of jargon and technical terms in your writing. This will make your blog seem inaccessible and elitist, and it will also make it difficult for people to understand what you're trying to say.
4. Ignore your commenters If you want to alienate your readers, then be sure to ignore any comments they leave on your blog. This will make them feel unimportant and unvalued, and it will also encourage them to take their business elsewhere.
5. Post infrequently this will make it difficult for people to keep up with your blog, and it will also make them less likely to visit your site on a regular basis.
6. Write in a monotone voice If you want your readers to fall asleep while reading your blog, then be sure to write in a monotone voice with no emotion or personality. This will make your blog seem dry and dull, and it will also make people less likely to stick around for very long.
7. Use low-quality images Another way to turn off your readers is to use low-quality images in your posts. This includes using images that are blurry, dark, or grainy, as well as those that have been clearly Photoshopped beyond recognition. Not only do these types of images look bad, but they also give the impression that you don't care about the quality of your content.
8. Post only about yourself If you want people to quickly lose interest in reading your blog, then be sure to post only about yourself and your own interests. This includes talking about yourself in the third person, as well as posting photos and videos that are all about you.
9. Plagiarize, plagiarize, plagiarize If you're having trouble coming up with ideas for your blog, don't worry - there's no need to reinvent the wheel. Just find a popular blog in your niche and copy their content. Chances are, your readers won't even notice (and if they do, they probably won't care).
10. Use lots of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it comes to writing for the web, nothing makes your posts more exciting than using lots of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be sure to use them liberally throughout your posts to really capture your reader's attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BONUS TIP!! Use CAPITAL LETTERS FOR EVERYTHING When writing for the web, it's important to use CAPITAL LETTERS FOR EVERYTHING. This makes your posts easier to read and also helps to make them more exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave a Reply.
I'm just an AI artist and blogger who is sick of the bait and switch free image scam.